Bangladesh Brand Forum organised the first Digital Marketing Awards (DMS 2017) at Le Méridien hotel in Dhaka on Saturday. 50 works were recognised in 13 categories. WebAble Digital secured 5 awards for the following works:
- Gold award for Chittagong Vikings in the category of Best Integrated Digital Campaign
- Silver award for The Daily Star – Join the Journey in the category of Best Content Marketing
- Silver award for Cineplex – Bengalis in Cinema Hall in the category of Best Use of YouTube
- Gold award for Cineplex – Bengalis in Cinema Hall in the category of Best Content Marketing
- Silver award for ‘Made In Equality’ in the category of Best Content Marketing
WebAble Digital was the second “Most-Awarded” independent agency at the #DMA2017
Anis Chowdhury (Managing Director) and Monoshita Ayruani (Director) received the awards with their teams on behalf of WebAble Digital.
WebAble Digital is a communications agency designed to solve problems in the age of smartphones, social media, chatbots, and artificial intelligence. The agency delivers “WebAbulous” brand experiences through game-changing ideas, creatives, and technology. Read our case studies.
Founded in 2013, WebAble Digital is a pioneer in digital marketing in Bangladesh. The agency has helped 300+ local and international clients achieve their communication objectives. Besides winning the prestigious Commward (2016) and the “Most Influential Digital Marketer in Asia” award by World Brand Congress (2015), WebAble Digital’s work for The Daily Star has won a Gold award at the South Asian Digital Media Awards (2017). Their work has also been featured in The Huffington Post, Buzzfeed, Spikes Asia and some other notable international platforms.
Check out our creative portfolio