9 Things to Do More with Online Videos
Business owners or marketers can do a lot more than just watching motivational videos, video songs, viral videos or Ted Talks; they can leverage the power of online videos to take their businesses to new heights. A recent study by Wyzowl revealed that 88% of businesses acknowledge the fact that videos play a vital role in their core marketing strategy.
If you too wish to achieve something more with online videos then here is a comprehensive list of 9 interesting things to do with online videos:
1. Increase relevance of your marketing campaign – There are several companies that use video influencer marketing campaign not just for reach but also for relevance. Partnering with influencers is immensely important for the success of such campaigns and if you are able to partner with the right people, then the relevance of your marketing campaign increases by quite a few notches.
2. Show your creative side – Filming your cat rolling on the floor is not creativity; you’ve to do better than that. Following the recent trends, you can easily deduce that people get automatically attracted creative campaigns. Get creative and see the response.
3. Turn into an influencer – If you have a proper grip on your niche then you can even try being an influencer by releasing videos that add value to the lives of your followers.
4. The viral-video maker – Every video maker’s dream is to see their videos going viral. You too can make viral videos if you show a bit of creativity. Learn from the people around you.
5. Product reviews – Videos of product reviews are one of the most popular things on online video streaming sites like Youtube. You can use this opportunity to influence your customers as any product review if properly done, can be extremely helpful in the branding and marketing your products and services.
6. Live Videos – Live videos on popular platforms like Facebook or Youtube gets you a great response if done in a proper manner. If you’re able to create the right buzz around your live video by announcing a particular date and time then you’ll be able to engage and influence customers a fixed set of valuable customers.
7. Use creative commons to learn and make great videos – Major online video streaming sites contain videos that you can use like as your own and the best thing is that you can even edit those videos. You can select a wide range of interesting videos and customize the videos that are marked as creative commons.
8. Learn and gain knowledge – Well, there will be times when you will need to stop and learn from other online videos. Millions of videos exist in the cyberspace and if you are able to harness the knowledge they provide to enhance your understandings on a variety of subjects.
9. Enjoy – This is probably one thing that you forget while trying too hard to create impactful, creative and engaging videos. However, you should enjoy the process of learning and creating online videos. There are hundreds of videos that you find really funny, interesting or enlightening; simply enjoy them and don’t push yourself too hard!
Conclusion – From the traditional TV commercials to today’s YouTube, Snapchat, and even Facebook Live, it’s no secret that video has become a staple of our everyday lives.
While convenient and efficient for the consumer, video marketing provides marketers with an attractive, versatile, and extremely shareable medium to reach their audiences. And with a good, planned strategy following the 9 points explained, your online videos can engage more users than any other contents comparatively and, eventually, elevate your business to the new heights of success.