2.95 billion people actively use internet everyday. Given that 3.61 billion people use mobile phones, the power of digital media has never been felt more profoundly. Internet is transforming the way businesses communicate with their customers. We use data to contextualize contents, allowing businesses to truly engage with the hearts and minds of customers. Digital media enables people to talk about what matters to them online and your products are a part of the conversations! See what Bangladeshis talk about on Facebook.
Businesses have a huge opportunity to connect with customers and help them talk about brands in a way that adds value to the customers. Our team at WebAble decided to list our 10 favorite digital marketing quotes to inspire marketers across the world.
Top 10 digital marketing quotes:
1. We must move from numbers keeping score to numbers that drive better actions. – David Walmsley
2. Take a risk and keep testing because what works today won’t work tomorrow, but what worked yesterday may work again. – Amrita Sahasrabudhe
3. Innovation needs to be part of your culture. Consumers are transforming faster than we are, and if we don’t catch up, we’re in trouble. – Ian Schafer
4. We want to know what consumers are looking for, what their values are, and how can we meet their needs. It’s not just about Big Data; it’s about translating that into the truth. – Gayle Fuguitt
5. As you go about creating new customer engagement programs and direct marketing packages for your brand, look for opportunities to give rather than to get. Whoever makes the first kind gesture, as studies show, tends to gain the most. – Jeanette McMurtry
6. Don’t say anything online that you wouldn’t want plastered on a billboard with your face (or logo) on it. – Erin Bury
7. To accompany the four Ps of classical marketing, marketers would do well to instil the digital four Cs, around conversation, collaboration, culture and compensation. – Zaid Al-Zaidy
8. Measurement is like laundry. It piles up the longer you wait to do it. – Amber Naslund
9. Authenticity, honesty, and personal voice underline much of what’s successful on the web. – Rick Levine
10. It’s much easier to double your business by doubling your conversion rate than by doubling your traffic. – Jeff Eisenberg