Phentermine Cod Saturday Delivery Fedex The year 2014 has been an exciting year for SEO, and the experts can attest to that. It all began with the Page Layout change in early February of this year where sites with too many ads above the fold were penalized. The next three months entailed some of the other updates such as Payday Loan 2.0 on May 20th, the Panda 4.0 Update in May followed by another Payday loan update in early June.
http://guidecomo.it/epub/category/travel-in-german/feed Google delivered some disappointing news to bloggers and content publishers in late June when they announced the removal of author photos from search results. To the dismay of the blogging community who had long since benefited from increased traffic for having author photos, Google announced this design change to their layout justifying that it was a move to having a mobile friendly design.
Buy Phentermine Online Mexico Some of the more shocking updates rolled out in June 2014 with their Pigeon update which drastically changed the way the search engine handled location cues. Google said that this new algorithm improves their distance and location ranking parameters which goes to show how relevance and micro targeting is quickly becoming important factors for search marketing. At the time of this publication, the latest algorithm update has been the HTTPS/SSL update where Google announced that they will be giving preference to websites that provided secure browsing options. Though they rolled out this update in a relatively small scale, they are expected to scale up in the future if the results are positive.
All of these updates are geared towards providing value to Google users. As a digital marketer, I feel that this brings more importance to the quality of our content and the user experience of our websites. The latter is a new addition, but the growing usage of mobile users is probably why Google is trying to accommodate factors such as responsiveness, secure browsing & page load times. Going forward, I think we need to stay close to the roots of good SEO and focus on providing great value to our users.
Top 10 SEO Quotes:
http://athertons-uk.com/properties/?department=residential-sales 2. Google only loves you when everyone else loves you first. – Wendy Piersall
3. The objective is not to ‘make your links appear natural’; the objective is that your links are natural. – Matt Cutts
Cheapest Phentermine 37.5 Mg 4. If I spent my time reporting every competitor of mine breaking a rule, that’s all I’d EVER do and my own sites would suck because they’d be getting no attention. – Rae Hoffman
Jhalmoori Features WebAble as the Revolutionist of Digital Marketing]
5. The success of a page should be measured by one criteria: Does the visitor do what you want them to do? – Aaron Wall
6. Good SEO work only gets better over time. It’s only search engine tricks that need to keep changing when the ranking algorithms change. – Jill Whalen
7. In 2004, good SEO made you remarkable on the web. In 2014, good SEO is a result of being remarkable on the web. – Rand Fishkin
8. SEO is a noun, verb and adjective. – Todd Malicoat
9. SEO can be broken down into profitable activities, but when combined, is associated with third party controlled risk. – Col Skinner
10. Search marketing only has a 1.5% mindshare of the average Fortune 500 CMO. – Brian Featherstonhaugh