25 Facebook Marketing Facts You Need To Know
While Twitter and other social networks have eaten away Facebook time for many, Bangladeshis still indulge themselves in Facebook and not just to keep up with friends. Many businesses have flourished through social media marketing and others are just getting started. With all that clutter, many are struggling to find exposure. It has finally come down to competing for newsfeed space, and small business pages are losing out because of recent tweaks on Edge Rank.
1. Facebook pages for businesses have mushroomed
2. 19 Million businesses are optimized for mobile
3. Spending on Ads is a must for businesses
4. Ads are becoming extremely expensive
5. Everyone is on mobile
6. Facebook is still growing
7. Almost everyone is on mobile
8. This number is only going to grow
9. Engagement levels are not bad at all
10. Handheld device revolution is here
11. Facebook is an intrinsic part of our lives
12. That’s a lot of messages
13. Facebook+Mobile devices= 250m Facebook Messenger users
14. Messenger has surpassed Instagram
15. Spending on Ads rises as organic reach falls
16. Not surprisingly, mobile rules the Ad space
17. Now that’s surprising!
18. The greatest show on earth brings the highest engagements
19. Wait for video ads
20. Emerging markets yet to get a significant slice
21. The US and Canada yet to saturate
22. 1.39 billion dollars in a quarter!
23. That too with a broken search bar!
24. Now that’s FIFA World Cup for you
25. The new ‘Anonymous Log-in’ feature will increase this number even more
Don’t forget to subscribe for updates and insights on digital marketing!